X-SOCKS® SKI JR 4.0
More skiing fun and safety for children. Innovations from 20 years of experience offer high safety and comprehensive comfort for small feet. X-SOCKS® 4.0 SKI JUNIOR 4.0 are the perfect choice for young ski beginners and sporty ambitious ski kids.
Shock-absorbing zones protect toes, feet and calves all around - no rubbing, no pressure points. Integrated technologies remove moisture, keep the foot dry and regulate the temperature. A stretch component in the material guarantees a cuddly, comfortable fit. The new Suppronation® footbed supports a healthy foot posture, reduces the risk of overload and increases stamina for enduring winter sports.
X-SOCKS® Ski Junior 4.0.
- STRONGER: LAMBERTZ-NICHOLSON ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTOR 4.0. The Achilles tendon lies in the opening of the cushion and is thus protected from pressure and friction.
- XX-CROSS BANDAGE. Stabilises tendons, muscles and joints in the ankle area without restricting movement.
- AIR-CONDITIONING CHANNEL® 4.0. Air-conducting 3D structures and high-tech special yarn promote intensive ventilation of the feet.
- ISO-BLOCKER. Works against cold bridges, reduces the risk of pressure points, ventilates and dries in the intermediate area.
- 100% PURE SWISS ENGINEERED. Made in Italy. 700+ international awards and test wins, 800+ patent registrations for the products with the "X".